1. Booth set up are on March 31,2018 (7AM-10AM).
2. Exhibition hours 11 AM to 7 PM.
3. Allotments of booths are on first come and first basis. Booth once allotted will not be changed. Reservation of booth is only after full payment is received.
4. Business NJ LLC will not be responsible for any loss, damage occurring arising out of any reason. Vendors will hold Business NJ LLC harmless and would be responsible for the damages incurring to the exhibits by his willful or neglect act of commission.
5. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, natural calamities, acts of God, riots, strikes, fire, flood, utility failure, civil disorder, criminal act or theft, or any other reason Business NJ LLC & staff shall not be held responsible or held liable to perform its commitment under the contract.
6. Each vendor is responsible for getting their visas and completes other formalities if they are coming from overseas. Business NJ is not responsible for any immigration and custom issues.
7. All vendors must meet all applicable fire, safety, health and public safety codes as required by the local government authorities. No open flame including lighting of candles, burners, sterner or any other such item is allowed under any circumstances at their booths which may cause any accident. All electric wires at the booth should be covered for fire prevention safety issues.
8. Business NJ LLC will do its best to promote the Fair and bring awareness among the masses about the event but not responsible for sale for the vendors.
9. Business NJ LLC reserves the right to deny any vendor to sell or display their products if they are found in violation of any of the above rules and regulations.
10. No vendor is allowed under any circumstances to sell alcoholic beverages. There will also be no consumption of alcohol during the currency of the event. Any unruly behavior will be promptly notified to the authorities.
11. Vendors expressly agrees and warrants that any items sold or displayed at the fair are not pirated, illegal or otherwise in violation of United States Government or international intellectual property or anti-piracy laws. Vendors in its entirety agree to indemnify Business NJ LLC and hold it harmless for any violations of the aforementioned laws.
12. All vendors are responsible for their booth structural damage(s). Under no circumstances, no nails or screws may be hammered into the floor.
13. It is very important that all vendors must go through the application very carefully and order the extra material like tables, chairs, etc. at the time of application to avoid any last-minute frustration. Last minute request will not be entertained
14. Any dispute will be settled through negotiations or will be the subject of New Jersey laws.
15. If any buyer, visitor or invitee is injured at the vendor’s booth, it will be sole responsibility of the booth owner/vendor to assume full responsibility and liability for their actions and agrees to hold Business NJ LLC harmless and indemnify Organizers and the building owners against any and all claims, demands, suits, losses, damages, costs, expenses or liabilities in any way arising from any acts of omission or commission or its agents or employees whether such agents, employees were acting within or without the scope of their authority.
16. Business NJ LLC is not responsible for any financial transactions between the parties (buyer and seller) and any such transaction is the sole responsibility of both the parties. Vendors will hold Business NJ LLC and their staff harmless for any such deal or activity.
17. On cancellation of the booth, 50% of the refund before March 1, 2018 and no refund thereafter.
18. In the event of fire or damage of the exhibition area or space is not available for any reason beyond our control to run the festival, Business NJ LLC will not be liable for the time lost and shall not be responsible for any reimbursement.
19. If any or more rules and regulations as enumerated in this agreement shall for any reason or cause be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of this Agreement.
20. By signing this application, vendor agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Business NJ LLC from and against and all claims, demands, suits, losses, damages, costs, expenses or liabilities in any way arising from negligent acts of the vendor or its employees.
I have read and understood the terms and conditions as noted in the contract. In case of signing on behalf of the corporation/company, I warrant that I have the Authority to enter into the Agreement)